Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Happy Birthday, Harley Crocker! (2018 Edition)

This birthday shoutout video is very similar to the one I made for Pinkie Pie Enterprises in 2016 when the age wasn't specified. Now, I am doing the same thing for Harley Crocker's birthday today as she prefers not to have her age revealed. Going back two years ago, I did not know who she was until one of her close friends expressed his concern. Ever since I made a cheer up video for that person, she slowly became interested in our friendship, which picked up momentum at some point in 2017. As of this year, she is currently one of my special online friends and is very sweet to me and others. To wrap up, this is the 2018 Edition of Happy Birthday to Harley Crocker!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home