Saturday, July 28, 2018

Happy 15½ Birthday, Princess Eva!

For the first time in over a month, I am doing a birthday shoutout video. This one is a halfway birthday shoutout to my current Best BFF, Princess Eva, whose 15th birthday was this January 29th, the beginning of the 2018 tax season that came with a rough start for me. In the months after, we started to get to know each other on DeviantArt. After a notorious death hoax that made me and others upset, Princess Eva was here to help me emotionally recover from the incident. She is most active on DeviantArt with two accounts that have been recently renamed with royal power, which gave me the idea to donate my two unused Twitter accounts. Happy 15 and a Half Birthday, Princess Eva; six months later will be your Sweet 16!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home