Monday, November 6, 2017

Happy 15½ Birthday, Jaelynn Watterson!

Disowned on Jun 24, 2018nIt has come to my attention Jaelynn Watterson does very bad things for three consecutive Junes.nnMy Original Descriptionn"Aside from Election Day, we have a halfway birthday shoutout video and it's for [pause] Jaelynn Watterson, my Best BFF! Why? She is one of the most active subscribers on my channel and a funny person, especially with all the giggling. Heck, I even remember the piggy giggles [laugh]. Yeah, from last year; and now I'm presenting another halfway birthday shoutout video even though that the original birthday video did not go wrong, but I'm doing it anyway for Jaelynn Watterson [laugh]. Yeah it's so fun, I mean why not! You gotta give your Best BFF one of these special videos like I'm doing here [laugh]. SweetToadette01, Happy 15½ Birthday!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home