Monday, October 23, 2017

Happy 16th Birthday, Fion Lim!

My experience with Fion Lim actually goes back to last year, not this year. There was no friendship between me and her back then despite the two responding together on Google+ posts. This was back when TheSonyFanGirl1 was my Best BFF; early on this year, Jaelynn Watterson became my new Best BFF. That was about six months before I officially became friends with Fion Lim. Similar to Callie Jay Thompson, Fion focuses on the present and future as opposed to dwelling on the past and encourages others to do so as well. Come to think of it, some of her posts are very welcoming for her fans and friends. Today, she celebrates her Sweet 16; Happy 16th Birthday, Fion Lim!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home