Saturday, May 6, 2017

Happy 15th Birthday, Jaelynn Watterson!

Disowned on Jun 24, 2018nIt has come to my attention Jaelynn Watterson does very bad things for three consecutive Junes.nnMy Original Descriptionn"Today is a very special day, everyone. That's right folks, my Best BFF Jaelynn Watterson is now celebrating her 15th birthday. I will be giving her another very special shoutout with lots of love. Jaelynn Watterson (or should I say, Joylove Watterson) is currently my Best BFF because she was the only user to have voted in all 12 available rounds of voting during my Top 86 Bullworth Academy Character Contest earlier this year. She also has so much fun with her online friends, which of course includes me, and loves making great content (pictures, videos, etc.). This pretty much describes her good times, which also includes bad times where she needed support from her friends. We were there for her, and she was there for them whenever needed for comforting in sad moments. My heart can still feel her cute username SweetToadette01 on DeviantArt and on other websites. So, Jaelynn Watterson, I wish you a Happy 15th Birthday and I love you so much as my Best BFF!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home