Sunday, April 30, 2017

Happy 15th Birthday, Caroline Thetford!

Disowned on Nov 11, 2018nIt has come to my attention Caroline Thetford cannot own up to her actions and was insincere with her apologies.nnMy Original DescriptionnOne year ago today, I began making birthday shoutouts for my online friends. Now, I am doing another birthday shoutout for Caroline Thetford, who is one of my special friends. For almost two years now, Caroline Thetford (or should I say, Caring Thetford) is so sweet and loving to me and others, which inspired her username SweetBitty05 on DeviantArt and other websites. In good times, she enjoys having fun with me on the Internet. In bad times, she is there for me and knows my intentions behind requests. Recently, she managed to accumulate 1,000 subscribers, the first millenary subscriber milestone, which I congratulated her on. So Caroline Thetford, I wish you a Happy 15th Birthday and I love you a lot as a special friend of mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home