Friday, May 26, 2017

Happy 15th Birthday, Callie Jay Thompson!

This birthday shoutout is going to someone I met online last year. The user I am talking about is Callie Jay Thompson, or should I say, Clever Joy Thoughts. She is a very special friend of mine, in which I gave her a halfway birthday shoutout six months ago. Today, she celebrates her 15th birthday with her online friends. Speaking of friends, Callie not only cheers me up whenever I am sad, but she does the same for our friends when they are upset about something. That really feels soothing to my warm, tender heart filled with love. On top of that, she enjoys my Birthday Shoutouts as her favorite video series within my channel and makes very interesting content on several websites. Callie Jay Thompson (or Clever Joy Thoughts), I would like to wish you a Happy 15th Birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home