Saturday, January 14, 2017

1st Random Video (The Square-1 Cube)

For my very first random video, I show you my Square-1 Cube that I got on Thursday afternoon. I disassembled the cube to observe the mechanism inside and counted a total of 36 pieces, including the triangular stand. Afterwards, I proceeded to reassemble the cube piece by piece. Although this cube moves fast, the only source of friction is inside of the middle layer near the core. By the way, it doesn't matter how you put the corners and edges in. As long as you don't tamper with any of the outer plates, the cube will always be solvable.nnClassic Scrambled Square-1 Cubenhttp://rubiks.webs.md/sys_files/4197/ext_uploads/square1.jpgnnUPDATE: When I solved the Square-1 Cube, I noticed I had the white and yellow sides backwards from each other when I reassembled it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home