Friday, January 6, 2017

Happy 17th Birthday, TheSonyFanGirl1!

Hey everyone, and welcome to the first birthday shoutout of the year 2017. Who is this going to? It's none other than my Best BFF. TheSonyFanGirl1, more like TheSpecialFriendGal1, is a loving, caring, and a very special person to me. 2016 was such a miserable year for me and every time I was feeling upset, she was there for me. Ever since TheSonyFanGirl1 made me a cheer up video 7 months ago, she inspired me to make cheer up videos for my friends and her friends as well. She also made a birthday shoutout video to me on my 23rd birthday and then a special video near my 23 and a half birthday. Throughout 2016, TheSonyFanGirl1 made multiple cheer up videos not only for me, but for our friends, in which she was willing to accept my requests on behalf of them. So TheSonyFanGirl1 (a.k.a. TheSpecialFriendGal1), Happy 17th Birthday from your very Best BFF, OfficerAPC!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home