Sunday, December 4, 2016

Happy 13½ Birthday, FarhantheMovieGuy!

Hello everyone, this is OfficerAPC with a third halfway birthday shoutout. This one goes to FarhantheMovieGuy, who is one of my special friends on YouTube. I first met him about a month after I opened up my new Google account and I eventually became friends with him. FarhantheMovieGuy, more like Mr. Red 'n' Blue, posts interesting stuff on the Internet. Prank opening videos are awesome to watch because I can get a good laugh out of them. Parody channels are cool since they are designed to mock immature cartoon police groups. Even in sad times, he is still worth my entertainment. So FarhantheMovieGuy, or whatever you like to be called, Happy 13½ Birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home