Saturday, November 26, 2016

Happy 14½ Birthday, Callie Jay Thompson!

Hey everyone, and welcome to another halfway birthday shoutout. This one goes to a very special someone I met online and goes by the name Callie Jay Thompson. Today is her 14½ birthday, so I decided to give her a wonderful shoutout. Callie Jay Thompson, more like Clever Joy Thoughts, is one of my special friends who warms my heart with soothing love, just like her friends, such as FarhantheMovieGuy, Caroline Thetford, and Jaelynn Watterson. She also cheers me up whenever I am sad and cry, plus cares for me whenever something really serious happens to me. When Callie made a video where she took my quiz on QuizYourFriends.com, she pointed out her favorite subject in school is mathematics, something Callie and I have in common. Without her kindheartedness, I would have remained upset in those bad times. So Callie Jay Thompson, or whatever you like to be called, Happy 14½ Birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home