Sunday, December 16, 2018

Happy 26th Birthday, FreezingFlameSaint64!

First off, you may notice I am wearing my Santa Claus outfit I got for Christmas two years ago and then I got a new office chair for my room. And second, I apologize if you hear sirens in the background; those are from local fire trucks within the vicinity. Now on to the birthday shoutout video for FreezingFlameSaint64 (or Freezie for short). Today is her 26th birthday and we have been friends for almost four years now, which means I am 25½ years old making this video. Times have changed since the last birthday shoutout I gave her, as far as where she's active online, but our friendship remains intact. Ho-ho-ho! Happy 26th Birthday, FreezingFlameSaint64!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home