Saturday, September 15, 2018

Happy 19½ Birthday, Hello Bob!

Before I get started with this halfway birthday shoutout video, I have two announcements to make. The first announcement is the bruise resulting from my recent platelets donation is now gone, while the second announcement is Florence will not bring catastrophic damage to my area after all, as initially feared. Anyway, this halfway birthday shoutout is for Hello Bob, also known as Abby. The first time I met her was actually during my Top 86 Bullworth Academy Character Contest last year, though I did not officially acknowledge her till this year. She intends to chat with me for fun on Google+ only, but is a funny user who thinks I am cute. Happy 19½ Birthday, Abby as I say Hello Bob!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home