Saturday, June 16, 2018

Happy 25th Birthday, OfficerAPC!

Disowned on Nov 14, 2018nI have been screwing up in chores so much it has put me on the Naughty List.nnMy Original DescriptionnThis is one of those birthdays where it intersects with another holiday. It's my Silver Birthday and Fathers Day at the same time. Might as well call it Father & Son Day; but anyway, this is a birthday shoutout video to myself. Every five years of age means another slash in tally marks along with nicknames. To me, my 10th birthday 15 years ago was my bronze birthday; 25 years from now will be my golden birthday when I reach age 50. But today, I celebrate my 25th birthday after I achieved something very special earlier this month, which was accumulating a full gallon of donated whole blood. There were some negative moments I had at age 24, but overall the positive moments eventually made things better for me. Anyone who is watching may say this to me, "Happy 25th (a.k.a. Silver) Birthday to OfficerAPC!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home