Monday, April 30, 2018

Happy 16th Birthday, Caroline Thetford!

Disowned on Nov 11, 2018nIt has come to my attention Caroline Thetford cannot own up to her actions and was insincere with her apologies.nnMy Original DescriptionnAfter a monthlong of daily dining at HowToBasic's Chez Noir, I am now ready to give a third birthday shoutout for Caroline Thetford. My friendship with her began in mid 2015 and then expanded in early 2016, making her special to me. Last year, she began communicating online in other languages, especially French. She was there for me whenever I was feeling down for some reason and I returned the favor when she needed comforting. Outside of those moments, we supported each other in happy times, which of course includes birthdays and holidays. Oh and speaking of the former, let's wish Caroline Thetford a Happy 16th Birthday (a.k.a. Sweet 16)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home