Saturday, July 15, 2017

Happy 27th Birthday, ArsonHQ!

I have known this person since early 2013, making it four years since I became friends with him. Today, ArsonHQ celebrates his 27th birthday and I have another birthday shoutout to give. Ever since I began making video series, ArsonHQ started to gain interest in me, particularly due to involvement in heroism both online and in real life, which includes my several blood donations. No matter how villainous the Internet gets, my past heroic reputation with the Internet can still be found, even with fixing damaged communities on Google+ and cheering people up on YouTube. He also enjoys chatting with me on both of those websites. ArsonHQ, or as I like to call Awesome Heroism; Happy 27th Birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home