Friday, June 16, 2017

Happy 24th Birthday, OfficerAPC!

Disowned on Nov 14, 2018nI have been screwing up in chores so much it has put me on the Naughty List.nnMy Original DescriptionnHey everyone and welcome to another very special edition of Birthday Shoutouts, with your host, OfficerAPC! Today's birthday shoutout goes to myself. Why am I giving myself a birthday shoutout? Because I have been sticking up to my online friends when they need support, especially after what had happened two weeks ago. In the past, I have done some questionable actions and look at what I have become. I am able to find opportunities to redeem myself by investing time in caring for others in bad times. All those good deeds made me feel better about myself, therefore allowing me to wish myself a happy 24th birthday.nnGimme that beat one more time!n[start of drumming]nIn 1993, I was born in the Garden State.nIn 1994, I celebrated my 1st birthday as the New York Rangers won the Stanley Cup.nIn 1995, I celebrated my 2nd birthday as I transitioned from infant to toddler.nIn 1996, I celebrated my 3rd birthday in preparation for preschool.nIn 1997, I celebrated my 4th birthday, just an ordinary one.n[pause]nIn 1998, I celebrated my 5th birthday, yay Combo #5!nIn 1999, I celebrated my 6th birthday in preparation for kindergarten.nIn 2000, I celebrated my 7th birthday after I befriended an aide in kindergarten.nIn 2001, I celebrated my 8th birthday with the first Fathers' Day crossover.nIn 2002, I celebrated my 9th birthday after my tonsillectomy.n[pause]nIn 2003, I celebrated my 10th birthday with a ferry ride near the Statue of Liberty in New York City.nIn 2004, I celebrated my 11th birthday as a happy ending to my 4th grade.nIn 2005, I celebrated my 12th birthday, marking my first dozen of age in years.nIn 2006, I celebrated my 13th birthday to welcome myself into adolescence.nIn 2007, I celebrated my 14th birthday after such a dark school year.n[pause]nIn 2008, I celebrated my 15th birthday on the day I graduated middle school.nIn 2009, I celebrated my 16th birthday at Buffalo Wild Wings, where I first tried Blazin' buffalo wings.nIn 2010, I celebrated my 17th birthday as more responsibility kicks into my life.nIn 2011, I celebrated my 18th birthday as I officially became an adult.nIn 2012, I celebrated my 19th birthday as I was getting ready to graduate from high school.nIn 2013, I celebrated my score birthday with a YouTube video.n[pause]nIn 2014, I celebrated my 21st birthday with a throwback to my under 21 years.nIn 2015, I celebrated my 22nd birthday with The Very Special, Syndicated Saddam Version of Deal or No Deal.nIn 2016, I celebrated my 23rd birthday with the formation of Antonio Pittura Company.nAnd in 2017, I will be celebrating my 24th birthday!n[end of drumming]nYay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home