Saturday, October 15, 2016

Happy 32nd Birthday, Rachel Reilly!

Remember when I did a birthday shoutout to Brendon Villegas on July 2nd? Now, I am doing one for Rachel Reilly! About 4 years ago, a real life friend of mine introduced me to Rachel Reilly. She is not only a famous actress and a reality television show contestant, but also a wonderful friend of mine. My experience with her all began on Facebook, about a month before I left the site forever. I then proceeded to stick up to her in a video showing her joyful laughs; the link to that video is in the description below. Since then, my friendship with Rachel Reilly has dramatically grown as I accumulated heroism with some sad moments along the way. Of course, I got to speak to her by telephone a few times in 2014. So Rachel Reilly, if you are watching this video; happy 32nd birthday!nnRachel's Laughnhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZFyogPEYOE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home