Thursday, June 16, 2016

Happy 23rd Birthday, OfficerAPC!

Disowned on Nov 14, 2018nI have been screwing up in chores so much it has put me on the Naughty List.nnMy Original DescriptionnHi everyone and welcome to a very special edition of Birthday Shoutouts, with your host, OfficerAPC. Today's birthday shoutout goes to myself. Why am I giving myself a birthday shoutout? Because my recent online decisions have benefitted other users, especially my friends, including those who made me cheer up videos last week. In the past, I have done Birthday Specials just for myself and look at what I have become. I went from being selfish and spoiled to a kind and generous user who is willing to invest time to do wonderful things for other users. It feels so great to be caring and loving, plus it gives me the heroic feeling I had three years ago. Now here comes a special surprise; the initials APC not only stand for my real name, Anthony Patrick Canfora, but they now stand for my own company within the Powerhouse of Entertainment, which is called Antonio Pittura Company. Happy Birthday to me!nnThis video is a response to...nhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZWvIul6Lqs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home