Saturday, April 30, 2016

Happy 14th Birthday, Caroline Thetford!

Disowned on Nov 11, 2018nIt has come to my attention Caroline Thetford cannot own up to her actions and was insincere with her apologies.nnMy Original DescriptionnHey everyone, this is OfficerAPC with a birthday shoutout for Caroline Thetford. Today is her 14th birthday and in addition to wishing Caroline Thetford a happy birthday, I would like to give a shoutout to her. Caroline Thetford, more like Caring Thetford, cares so much about her friends, especially me and Allie DeSaint. Whenever I get upset and need cheering up, Caroline Thetford is there for me and understands my pain and why I ask for certain things to be done. My heart can feel the meaning of her username, SweetBitty05, on DeviantArt and without her love, support, and respect, I would have left the Internet crying my eyes out and never come back. Caroline Thetford, or whatever you like to be called, if you are watching this video, happy birthday and thank you so much for your kindness. I love you so much as a special friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home